Trick or Treat so Kids Can Eat (TOTS Eat) is the International Thespian Society’s annual nationwide community service initiative. Since the first campaign in 2003, Thespian troupes have collected and distributed nearly four million pounds of food to help their neighbors in need. Visit the TOTS Eat library for more information on the program, including participation and awards lists from the 2016 campaign.
Important dates and deadlines for TOTS Eat 2017:
- Friday, September 1: sign-ups open
- Sunday, October 1: t-shirt order deadline
- Monday, October 16: troupe renewal dues must be received for awards eligibility
- Thursday, November 9: donation verification forms due for awards eligibility
- Wednesday, November 15: donation verification forms due for participation list
- Friday, November 17: awards announced, lists published
If you have any anecdotes, examples of PR materials, or photos that you would like to share with us from this or previous years' campaigns, please send them to the TOTS Eat campaign chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thespian troupes trick or treat so kids can eat, because hunger is a very scary thing.