Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 50th Anniversary Grant
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2018. To honor this milestone, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice and The Musical Company are teaming up with the Educational Theatre Association to grant five deserving schools a FREE standard rental and royalty license to produce this irresistible family musical.
A total of five (5) no cost rental and royalty agreement to produce Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in 2018. Standard materials (30 librettos, 2 scores and 1 book for each orchestra part) will be supplied for free. Additional librettos and music materials may be rented separately at the school’s responsibility.
- Title 1 designation applicants will be given priority consideration.
- Schools must commit to producing the show in 2018. The production can be extravagant or barebones as long as telling the story is paramount.
- Schools will produce/present the show by the end of 2018.
- The application is completed in its entirety by March 31, 2018.
- Schools that have received a grant from the American Theatre Wing’s Andrew Lloyd Webber Initiative are not eligible for this opportunity.
The very simple question to be answered is: In 500 words or less, explain why you want to produce Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in your school.