Supporting and training theatre students and educators by providing professional development, instruction, networking opportunities, resources, and recognition is at the core of Educational Theatre Association’s mission.
Why submit a proposal?
- Share the transformative experience of theatre with others.
- Increase your recognition and experience as a national teaching artist.
- Network and gain connections.
- Most teaching artists at EdTA events are eligible for a presenter’s stipend.
- Receive a one year complimentary EdTA professional membership.
- Receive complimentary registration to the event at which you present.
Ninety minute workshops provide an engaging and enriching learning experience for students and teachers of all skill levels and interests.
Professional Development Intensives (PDIs) are six-hour interactive opportunities for theatre educators. Certification of PDI completion and graduate level credit are available to class participants.
Three hour master classes are only offered at the EdTA National Conference. They provide deep-dive skill-building experiences for theatre educators to develop and expand their professional knowledge.
For more information contact Betsy Singer-Lefton.
Call for proposals for 2018 event workshops will open soon.